How does AGCNWO assist with Labor Relations?
- Negotiate 15 labor agreements associated with 13 trades.
- Serve as a resource for questions and documentation associated with labor agreements.
- Provide support and answers to members with regard to our labor force.
- Facilitate hearings and the resolution of grievances and other conflicts.
- Gather and report metrics associated with user interests and cost efficiencies.
- Appoint and monitor trustees on over 30 labor and management benefit funds.
- Represent contractor interests with labor partners at local and state level.
- Serve as the local construction industry’s workforce development champion. To get workforce information, please visit www.IBuildthe419.com
If you need additional information, please visit our contact page. We’ll be happy to answer any questions.