Approximate dollar value of membership is difficult to quantify, but consider these important benefits:
Our members are leaders in our industry who support these purposes of AGCNWO:
- Promote fair and honorable dealings,
- Work to develop good relations between members and their employees, provide safe working conditions, and promote safe work practices,
- Advance unrestricted access to all construction markets to permit qualified contractors to pursue work competitively,
- Help to stimulate new construction markets.
- A call or email to AGCNWO staff members saves hours and money and helps eliminate costly mistakes. We can answer many of the questions you have, and source hard-to-find information, so you and your staff can focus on your core businesses. The volume of calls into AGC staff is strong; are you getting your share of this benefit?
- Subcommittee accounting, coordination and facilitation is handled by AGCNWO staff, enabling labor and management participants to focus on their key duties. Subcommittees include:
- Healthcare Funds
- Labor Management Cooperation Committees
- Negotiating Committees
- Pension and Retirement Funds
- Workforce Development
- Construction Leadership Council/CLC
Peer support and networking is an important component of any membership organization. As a member firm, you have the benefit of AGCNWO’s 85 years of experience representing the interests of the construction industry. In addition, your membership in AGCNWO provides you with access to our greatest resource: other members.
Construction Leadership Council/CLC The purpose of the CLC is to act as a conduit for participants to network, exchange ideas about work and the industry, serve local communities and continuing education which includes both professional development and leadership skills.
Our AGCNWO signatory contractors employ approximately 11,000 professionals via over 350 employers; AGCNWO has shown that the activation of its members can and does impact elections and public policy, keeping construction at the forefront of economic growth. As an AGCNWO member you will have access to and can contribute toward this influence.
We are engaged in many organizations and boards related to our local construction industry as well community impact. We believe strongly in giving back and showing support for everything from non-profits that enrich our lives to economic development agencies.
AGCNWO has a significant impact on our local construction industry’s future. As a member-run organization, this means each member plays an important role in making policy decisions which formulate our local agenda.
How do I join?
To become a member of AGCNWO, please contact Laura Jenkins, Director of Marketing and Communications at LJenkins@agcnwo.com or 419-327-2218.